I've Moved!

Atheist Morality is now West Coast Atheist at Wordpress. Stop on by and feel free to comment over there!

27 January, 2010

National Day of Prayer

I'd like to know what people will be doing for the National Day of Prayer, May 6th. Every year I hear about this event and I also hear of atheist or humanist organizations getting together and doing things like give blood. While religious people are taking time to pray despite the fact that there is no evidence prayer does anything for anyone other than the person who is praying, humanists are actually doing something about the state of the world we live it. I like that idea. If you care to bother, the website is here: http://www.ndptf.org/

If you know of any places having blood drives, working soup kitchens, putting on any charity events, etc, please post them in the comments.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment