I've Moved!

Atheist Morality is now West Coast Atheist at Wordpress. Stop on by and feel free to comment over there!

30 March, 2013

AAI Update

Vjack at Atheist Revolution is a model of grace and open, civil discussion. He provides an update to the AAI apology and a clarification on his original post, showing exactly where the detractors went wrong in saying he was trivializing harassment. I can only hope someday to grow up and be as level-headed as he is. I'm still waiting for the rest of the blogosphere to want to do the same.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words. It would be nice to be able to have more calm and rational discussions, even about controversial subjects. For example, I'd welcome some level-headed discussion about whether we should attempt to shame anyone who promotes ideas with which we do not agree. This does not strike me as consistent with freethought, but we seem to have a handful of prominent atheist bloggers who disagree.

    ReplyDelete